The term ‘Dived Up Publications’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Gibgob Design) whose registered office is 41 Oliver Road, Oxford, 0X4 2JQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dived Up Publications’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- DivedUp.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Making A Purchase
You can browse our store using the section menus or the search facility. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button next to the items you would like to purchase. When you have finished shopping, click the “Checkout” link and you will be asked for the address and payment details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. You will not need to register to shop here.
We provide safe payment options for customers: Stripe and Paypal. These are our ‘Payment Service Providers’ (PSPs) who will securely process the transaction on their secure sites to the highest international standards. Via these methods we can accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Delta / Electron. You can also use your bank balance or Paypal balance.
If you are shopping from outside the UK the payment will be taken in pounds sterling and converted by your credit card company into your own currency. Additionally, Paypal should give you an indication of the amount you will pay and give you the option to accept their conversion to your own currency or allow your credit card company to do the conversion based on the card company’s daily rate (N.B. the latter may be better value for you).
Occasionally we may run special offers and provide voucher codes via our email newsletter or printed flyers. In order to use a voucher (unless stated otherwise) you should add the offer products to your Basket and then apply the voucher during checkout.
Firms and organisations
Firms and organizations may be invoiced for bulk orders, at our discretion – please contact us for full details.
Shipping And Handling
Please see the separate Delivery page.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. We will email you with an estimate of delivery. You also have the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Please note: some titles are printed-to-order, which usually takes 2-3 working days – the estimated time until despatch for these books reflects the production time.
Publications and books are exempt from UK VAT.
eBooks are standard VAT rateable but this is not payable if you are outside the European Union.
Credit Card Security
Our Payment Service Providers (PSPs) are Stripe and Paypal. We do not keep card details on record – in fact we will never even see them. When you are entering your payment details, you will notice that the web address begins with “https://”. This means that you are on a Secure Server and all transactions that take place are encrypted between your browser and the server. Nobody is able to obtain your credit card details or any other information. By making use of PSPs we have the most sophisticated online trading systems available. It allows us to safely process your credit card payment with the bank, and complete the financial transactions securely behind protected firewalls. No personal or financial details are left unencrypted on a remote server, and such details are never sent by internet email. A further level of protection is offered by your credit card company who will refund any transactions on your card which you have not authorised.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied please let us know and we will rectify the situation. We also appreciate positive feedback if you would like to give us some!
Dived Up do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
e. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
You can view our returns policy on the Returns page – your rights are not affected.
Firms or organisations can be invoiced for bulk orders on request, at our discretion. Invoice terms: 30 days (other terms by arrangement only).